cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORA-20100 Column name undefined invalid in table splitting preparation

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are doing a system copy (Hom sys copy) with R3load method. The source system is ECC6 EHP4/NW 701 with oracle 10204 latest patch.

The Sapup and the other tools Rszchk, R3ldcnt and R3ta are at the latest patch level.

We prepared a little tosplit.txt file list with the tables to be splitted with the format :

ACCTIT%5

All these tables we want to split are present into the R3ta_hints.txt standard file provided from the Master Cd.

Running the Table Splitting Preparation we recive the error :

BEGIN table_splitter.ranges('ACCTIT','undefined',5,'C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW701\LM\COPY\ORA\EXP\CENTRAL\AS-ABAP\PRETABSPLIT\Split\DATA'); END;

ERROR at line 1:

ORA-20100: Column name undefined invalid

ORA-06512: at "SAPR3.TABLE_SPLITTER", line 775

ORA-06512: at line 1

It's not clear where the 'Column Nam"e should be defined, as the R3ta_hints.txt is completed.

I wonder the Sapinst in this phase is trying to call the script table_splitter.ranges as it seems that one of note 1043380; It means it has been integrated into the Sapinst but something is not working as supposed.

I expected the standar utility used in the Table Splitting Preparation phase was the R3ta utility , not the splitter of note 1043380.

Any suggestion ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In table splitting, Have you defined the column from each table on which table splitting will be performed ?

In the file, define the column on which table splitting will be performed and generally this will be primary key column.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

You mean the file wich contain the couples tables%<number of split> ?

I prepared it as describe into the Sap guide.

How it should be written ?

I try with :

tables, colum, number of split

and

tables; colum; number of split

but doesn't work....

suggestions ?

regards