cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Mobile Printout problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

There is a problem when printing forms from our ITS Mobile application. The spool is created correctly with the status 'Completed' but is not being sent to the printer. Coding a manual output request using RSPO_OUTPUT_SPOOL_REQUEST yields no results. The printout works fine in SAPgui btw.

Please advise,

Ivan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ivan,

Does this work if you call your Mobile service through a desktop browser? You should also check the spool output to make sure it is created.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Doesn't work from a desktop browser either. As I said the spool requests are created correctly, for some reason the output request is not created.

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ivan,

What is your printer device type? Please be sure that you are following the note 771683. Please also be sure that you have specified "Output immediately" for the printer.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

My device type is I2SWIN Rel 3.0E/SAPlpd 4.00 Latin-2. TDIMMED = 'X'. I looked into the note, seems it requires outputing the form in the pdf format, also mentions a pdf display popup, this is unacceptable on our mobile device. The only thing we need is to send the spool request to the printer.

BR

Ivan

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ivan,

Sorry, you are correct, that is the wrong note.

Are you able to go to SP01 to print the spool request?

edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, I can print it from SP01 correctly.

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ivan,

You should open a support message with http connect and r/3 connections and steps to reproduce the issue. We could then help you further with this issue.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am also facing the same problem. After issuing print via ITS mobile, spool is getting generated but no output in printer. when i try via SAPGUI, everything is fine. Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Navin

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

See Edgar's second reply

"

What is your printer device type? Please be sure that you are following the note 771683.

"

Is your printer setup as per this note 771683?

Regards,

Oisin