cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When I am doing billing, the output is not generated for particular new customer. We have to put manually to get print out

for that new customer. It is not coming automatically fot that new customer.

Pls suggest me the reason

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto Tcode VV33 and check the condition records maintained for your output type.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I understood, this happens to this New customer only. For all other customers you get the billing output automatically,

If I'm correct in that case, it's due to below reason.

Your output determination record is setup for each customer. Since this is a new customer, and you haven't maintain that master record in VV31, it is not automatically appearing.

So what you have to do is;

Go to Transaction VV31

Enter your output type and press enter

If there is any access sequence for that, you'll get a pop up to select the relevant access sequence. Select correct one.

Press Enter

Maintain relevant data for that customer.

Select the line and go go "Communication" button option

Select relevant output device

Mark "Print immediately" and "Release after output" tick boxes

Save

Then create a new billing document from VF01

You will get the output automatically.

Note

If you want to check what is there for other customers for same output, go to Transaction VV32 or VV33 and enter your billing output type

Press Enter

Then enter a customer that you get the output and execute

Check the data maintained for that

Do same for your new customer

Best regards,

Anupa

former_member274400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Goto--> Header --> Output and check output determination analysis. Check analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Insert the condition records for the output condition type in the NACE transaction.

The output will be automatically determined for all depending upon the access sequence feilds for the output.

I mean if you set the records for sales ORG then all the Customer (New/old) will have the output as Auto.