Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Receiver JDBC

Hi

the receiver JDBC structure

occurence
<statement1>   ----------------------------->                   1..unbound    or    1..1                               (1)
<Table>            ----------------------------->                1..1 per statement always                             (2)
<access>         ----------------------------->                  1..1 per statement always                             (3)
   <fld1></fld1>                                          
   <fld2></fld2>
</access>
<key> --------------------------------------->                   1..unbound    or  1..1                                       (4)                           
  <val1>
</key>
</statement1>

<statement_response>  --------------->                        should be 1..unbound <b>if</b> statement request is 1..unbound (here statement1)
                                                                                should be 1..1 <b>if</b> statement request is 1..1 (here statement1)                        (5)
<row>                                        
<row>
</statement_response>

-&gt; In which case we go for occurrence of statement (here statement1) = 1..unbound ??

-&gt; if i need to select from one table do i need to use this as 1..unbound ?? Yes/No

--&gt;each statement response (means all rows of that query) will come under row node with multiple occurrence Yes/No??

--&gt;if i want to delete the rows from table where col= (value array) in this case i have to give key occurence as 1..unbound??Yes/NO

--&gt;if i want to select all the data from one table..i no need any key..but as per sap help doc..if we dont specify the key the adapter will not accept and shows some error message...so i should some dummy key value..and need to compare with NEQ to NULL or space???

--> If i want to select the data from JDBC using the receiver structure...can i declare all the field types as string in request and response structure..or it should match the data types of fields in data base..?? if so how it should be in select request and response structure??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) are right or wrong..if wrong correct me..

Thanks

krish

Edited by: murali krishna on Mar 24, 2010 5:30 PM

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question