cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHP4 upgrade of ERP..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are in the process of upgrading ERP6.0 to Enhancement Package 4. ERP is on a dual stack However Portal(ESS/MSS) is on a different EP(Java-Only) System.

During the MOPZ calculation, it gives the error "Only one EHP release is allowed" (Note 1287216 is already inplemented). I have activated the additional usage types in SMSY 'in order' to proceed.

The question is, the additional technical usages that I chose belong to Java Product Instances like Portal COntent, HCM Learning Solution, XSS Self Services etc. COuld you tell me if these Technical usages should be installed on the (non-Portal)ERP system?

Thanks for any inputs..

Cheers!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

stuart_campbell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is an interesting post

I think that the following is the case

1) SMSY or MOPZ is not considering ECC and the connected Portal in this queue calculation

- check that both are considered either in SMSY configuration or MOPZ useage

3) EHP4 for ESS/MSS actually still requires EHP3 components for ESS - perhaps MOPZ feels these

should be upgraded however from an application perspective XSS 603 is required for EHP4 ESS

Best wishes

Stuart

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the exact same issue. Once i activated the required components in SMSY, I could proceed further. I also tried a different userID which had SAP_ALL. This solved the issue of generating the Stack configuration file.

Cheers,

Savy.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are getting this error because you have not maintained your system correctly in SMSY.

First thing if you have installed ESS/MSS on separate portal then for downloading patches of that system you should create separate solution.

Also, if you are selecting some usage type in MOPZ which is not defined in the system definition in SMSY of that system then you will get this error. Please check this.

Thanks

Sunny