cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC - File - RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I'm learning PI, and I'm developing a scenario that call a file on internet, and save them into a table...

But, when I run the RFC that calls my PI, on sxi_monitor I'm not receiving the values that I sent... They're coming as blank...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> 
- <rfc:ZFIRFC003_OUT xmlns:rfc="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions">
  <P_DATA>0000-00-00</P_DATA> 
  <IT_ZZ369 /> 
  <RETURN /> 
  </rfc:ZFIRFC003_OUT>

I think that the mapping isn't done yet, because my message has the Red status on my monitor.

What can I do?

Thanks!

😃

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

madhusudana_reddy2
Contributor
0 Kudos

I think your system is unicode based. So

Open your RFC destination in R3 system and goto MDMP & Unicode tab, select Radio Button Unicode.

after saving this RFC Destination and stop and start your sender RFC Channel once.

Now execute your interface end to end, then it may work.

thanks,

madhu

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

confirm your settings for the RFC call to PI - /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

Former Member
0 Kudos

We still with the same problem.

If I set a constant to my mapping, the value is sent, but nothing is coming from RFC...

I try to concatenate this values (RFC + constant) but only the constant is passed through the mapping.

The value from RFC comes empty...

What can we do?!

Regards.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you say file on Internet- you mean you are using FTP adapter? Where you are seeing the error?

~Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our problem is occurring before call the adapter...

I think that the problem is on my mapping, because the message that send the call is failing.

Regards.