cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Control workflow - want to delete logical steps against one SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Workflow issue : Process control workflow

In my scenario when requestor is creating a SC then workflow goes to buyer for assignment of supplier but when buyer himslef is creating a SC and forgot to attach supplier then workflow goes to error....i checked in SWIA its an error.....

i come to know tht we can logically deleted those steps , so that when buyer open a SC in edit mode and assign Supplier then workflow will behave as normal.

Please let me know where i can logically deleted the steps for particular work item ID.

Smriti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you should fix the root cause. Why workflow went to error status? I think some exception handling logic is missing.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Becasue Supplier is not assigned and that will be assigned by the buyer but when buyer is created a SC and forget to attach supplier then workflow goes to error......My senoir has logically deleted the workflow steps and ask the buyer again to assign the supplier and workflow is behaving normal...........So i also want to know where i can logically deleted the steps in workflow....

I have seen the post of sunny sharma i think he is also looking for same thing....

Smriti

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not clear the scenario but I would implement BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI if buyer assigned a supplier.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yes - what Masa suggested is the correct and the SAP Best Practice, I'll do the same. you can implement the BAID BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI , where you check whether the requester is Buyer or not, if the requester is buyer , you can get the assigned role from BUS4101 by passing the user id or calling the FM 'BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL'. if the 'ACTIVITYGROUPS'

table from FM ''BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL' has an entry 'SAP_EC_BBP_PURCHASER' then the requester is a buyer. you can write your logic after that to make sure the SC has assigned supplier or not. if the SC is not assign the supplier then raise the error message.

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually my workflow goes into error to and re-start it if workflow goes to error i Diagnose my worklfow and delete the logical steps and started again......t-code i use us SWI2_DIAG...

Thanks for all your help and support.......

Smriti