cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No points for WIKI posted so far?

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I had created couple of WIKI pages for Adobe Scenarios long time back and have not received any points for it so far.

Does that mean the [WIKI content|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/EmTech/Adobe+Scenarios] I created is not worth it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi Virani,

I've granted you with the requested points.

Thank you for you interest in the Wiki,

Moshe.

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Moshe and btw I would like to be called by my first name

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually it takes 2-4 weeks for reviewing the WIKIs. So please wait for some time. if you still don't receive the points you can reach the content review team through mail for the update. Also there is chance that review team may reject the WIKI if the content is not value adding to the community. In this case, WIKI is updated with appropriate comments.

Thanks,

Vinod.

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

Is this content you submitted in February 2010? I just checked your pages. FYI, content in the Wiki needs to be reviewed by SAP and cannot generate points automatically. We want to avoid point allocation for minor edits, that's why there is a manual process involved. And as with all manual processes, this means a delay in reviewing content. I don't know when the next update is in the Wiki point system, but will ask my colleagues in Israel and get back to you in this forum. Please give us a couple of days since it's currently a Holiday in Israel.

Thanks,

Laure

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The moderators of each space are in charge of reviewing the content and granting points according to efforts and content value. I've reached out to the moderator of the space in which you posted your content.

I will update you with his response.

Regards,

Moshe.