cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding data to form thru Form Interface

0 Kudos

Friends,

I would like to add data to a Z-copy of form FITP_REQUEST_FORM (travel request). I am trying to use my Z copy interface using the Code Initialization. Can I read a Z table here and pass it along to the form?

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Copy both form and the interface. In the Z-form set the connection to the Z-interface.

Append your Z-fields to the Z-interface. Work with the Z-fields in the initialization of the interface for example.

Do not forget to delete the context and copy the new one from the interface.

Otto

0 Kudos

Thanks Otto. Can you direct me to a code sample or further instructions for this?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thanks for the feedback. The url is useful. I also looked at SAP interface RE_XC_CH_CN_SETTL to see a good example for the code initialization section of the interface. I was able to read a 'z' table and pass the data along to a copy of an SAP standard form. This is helpful since SAP controls the program that extracts the standard form data.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try this one:

http://www.google.cz/search?hl=cs&rls=com.microsoft%3Acs%3AIE-SearchBox&q=nestedtablesinterfaceadobeform&lr=&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

First item in the list. Their page is filtered here although they have some useful codes there. I didn´t find any better example. If you would like to, you can contact me directly throught the email, we can solve this out if you would get stuck.

Regards Otto