cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Type based on Region

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

We are using ZINV Output type for Billing doc. And the access sequence 0001 with one table active i.e. 08 - Billing type.

Now i want to change the title of the Invoice output from Tax Invoice to Retail Invoice based on the Region of the Delivering site and region of the customer.If the Region is same then output should be with title - Retail Invoice and if the Region is different it should be Tax Invoice. Can we maintain condition record on the basis of Region and output will come according to that.

Kindly guide me on the same.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Best method is to do it in the Output Program. Get a help of a ABAP person and give your logic on how to change the caption of the billing to him.

Ask him to code it in the Output program and change the Smart form to capture same based on that logic.

You can get relevant output program and smart form from the tx: NACE.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Region code is available in invoice you can put validtation in smartform to print heading of invoice. I've done same thing and it's working.

Kaushal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Copy table 08 and create a new table, with fields, billing type and sales district.

Now maintain condition records based on customer sales district. Based on that in condiiton records you can edit COVER PAGE description by double click on condiiton record.

else second way is, hard code the text in ABAP print program of ZINV.

try and revert.