Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java application server logs and traces

former_member193399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two SAP J2EE Web Application Server running in DMZ. It is two different Systems. At this point they are running CRM b2b. I want to view logs of these two servers together. SP level is 15. Currently to view the logsi have to login into these systems separately in Netweaver Administrator -> Monitoring -> Logs & Traces. Is there a way to view them to gether?

thanks,

RT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could do it with log viewer locates at: /usr/sap/<SID>/DVEBMGS<nn> or JC<nn>/j2ee/admin/logviewer-standalone, launch logviewer.bat or .sh file, then add your remote nodes into the console.

Log files locate at: /usr/sap/<SID>/DVEBMGS<nn> or JC<nn>/j2ee/cluster/server<n>, you also could read by notepad since they're text files.

Regards,

former_member193399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fan,

Thanks for your reply. I am looking into a way to merge the logs. I understand i can view it using a notepad but still it means i have to read it separately. I am looking so that it could be merged. I looked into standalone log viewer but it requires a physical access to the other java's file system. Which I am not allowed to do that.

Thanks,

RT

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello RT,

You are looking for the System Landscape Directory. Start from here:

Regards,

Ventsi Tsachev