cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service desk and email notification for solution manager 7.0 EHP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i have install solution manager 7.0 EHP1 .now i want to confugure service desk and even EMAIl notifcation if status of any ticket is chaged . i tried using soem of the documents but Email is not gettting configured. can anyway provide me propoer step by step docuemnt to configure service desk and Email notification for service desk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI GURUS

I DIDNT GET SMSD_SERVICE_ORDER_DNO IN SOLUTION MANAGER 7.1 EHP WHEN I CONFUGURED THIS IS SLFN001_SATNDARD IT DOESNOT WORK PLEQASE.HELP IAM BADLY STUCK IN SAME ISSUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

A lot of times what I notice is that it can be easily missed to create the Actions/Settings based on SAP Note 691303. Have you done this? If not, please do this.

Also, please look at the Note 691303 Attachment section, you will see a Simulator which should guide you fully in setting this up.

Hope this helps you out.

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear .

i have tried with document but still email is not getting configured . do u have any step by step document to configure service desk to email notification so i can confugured every step again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case for step by step reference guide, please try to refer to this blog by our internal expert with

examples of e-mail configuration for support desk and that is an update

to note 691303.

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/09/18/sending-e-mail-from-support-message

please also kindly have a look at this note in case, you are on one of this package level.

1334252 SAP Solution Manager: Basic functions SP20 and SP21

Hope this helps,

Seet