cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking of changes made in CJ40/CJ42

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello PS Gurus,

As there is no standard report available to track/monitor the changes done in CJ40/CJ42 for a perticular CO Version, Can anybody help me on how to track the changes made for the cost/revenue planning in cj40/cj42 ?

Appreciated for your quick response...

Br

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

Thanks for your help. This helped me to achieve the exact requirement.

CJI4 is only to track the changes made while using detailed cost planning but in our case this doesn't helps me.

As we are using structural cost planning, CJID report helps to track the changes made in CJ40 w.r.t structural cost planning yearly and overall level.

Nitin and ahmed --> Thanks for your involvement.

Br

Hari Krishna K

Edited by: Hari Krishna Kudaravalli on Mar 26, 2010 6:06 PM

Edited by: Hari Krishna Kudaravalli on Mar 26, 2010 6:08 PM

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Excellent feedback - thank you

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks you for sharing back. Have you created user status with write plan line itme business transaction and after that CJID is updating or simply without user status CJID is updating.

With Regards

Nitin P.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use another CO version and copy the old values before changing via CJ40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

That we can do it...but the requirement is to track the changes made in the cost plan of a specific version?

Any Idea ?

Br

Hari

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can only change cost plan for v0

for all other copy versions unless you copy you cannot change - your requirement does not follow usual business practice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Virender,

We are using V-0 only which is the basis for RA Calculations. Eventhough we copy the planned values to other version, It doesn't matter in this requirement. If the user changed plan data in V-0 either in CJ40/CJ42 during the life cycle of the project, those changes are to be tracked.

Hope It is clear to you now!

Appreciated If I get the positve and correct answer on the posibility of this requirement!!

Br

Hari

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per standard you can only activate change documents for changes to project master data and status.

Change documents to Plan cost via CJ40 are not recorded

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try one more thing

Activate the business transaction Write plan line items and set this on Create with a user status

Now plan via CJ40

Check report CJI4

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. This could be one option. I also feel that it should work.

With Regards

Nitin P.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Virendra's suggestion will work. I just gone through SAP HELP...it says changes done in Structure oriented cost planning (independent of cost elements), Planning primary costs and activity input, Unit costing (independent of cost elements) are recorded if you activate Write Plan Line Items Business transaction by user status. You can read the section Plan line items section in SAP HELP.