Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Pricing condition value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have the following scenario..

I am creating an order with a manual condion type. Now when we create the invoice , all the values from order are getting copied as we have pricing type G.

Now the rquirement is when we craete the invoice i need to change the pricing condition value automatically to some other ( it should not populate from the order) .

is there any way to change the pricing condition value.

Please help me out.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have the option to change the standard pricing type G

to make the manual condition got redetermined during billing creation.

Please refer to the note 24832, which provides some guide about

how to make use of USEREXIT_PRICING_RULE & USEREXIT_PRICING_COPY

in Program RV61AFZA to change the standard pricing type.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Do you have a detailed instruction on how to execute Note 24832?

My scenario is I want to copy the statistical pricing value from Sales Order to Intercompany Billing.

My current set-up using Pricing Type B is getting the price maintained in VK11 based from the Outbound Delivery date into intercompany billing.

So if I have statistical value of $5 in Sales Order with pricing date as 12/01/2014 and another pricing condition record with $8 amount maintained with 01/08/2015 to 01/31/2015 validity. Then I process Outbound Delivery today, in intercompany billing it will get $8 value and not $5.

Appreciate your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As mentioned above:

Normally, in VTFL if you maintain B for Pricing type, then irrespective of your sale order price, 
system will consider pricing from VK11 during billing.

If you want to redetermine the pricing through Condition records of VK11, apply above solution.

But still if your requirement to calculate the values based on previous condition values, write a routine in VOFM for pricing and assign it in your pricing procedure.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

We Have mentioned pricing type G in VTFL. and the requirement is that we should not change the pricing type to other.

But still we want to have new pricing value in invoice. I have written a condition vlaue routine and linked it to the condion type.

But its not copying ( Reason we know is pricing type G ).

SO I am checking for any alternate way to populate this new pricing values to the invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned above:

write a routine in VOFM for pricing and assign it in your pricing procedure.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
as we have pricing type G.

You have not mentioned where you have maintained this. Is it VTFA or VTFL ?? Normally, in VTFL if you maintain B for Pricing type, then irrespective of your sale order price, system will consider pricing from VK11 during billing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi