Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A std. text should be always get printed in sales order print out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can some body tell me?

how can i make the setting so that a standard text always get printed at header level when i am processing a particular type of sales order and taking a printout of it.

Thanks

rajiv

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>how can i make the setting so that a standard text always get printed at header level when i am processing a particular type of sales order

You can copy any standard text in to your sales order header text. This can be done using standard SAP Text determination configuration.

>and taking a printout of it.

But the printing it in the printout is not possible with standard SAP. You have to do it with a ABAP guy for your relevant smart form and output program.

Therefore we'll see how to copy a standard text in to a sales order header text.

We need to define the u201CStandard Textu201D first and then in the sales order header text determinations we need to assign it.

Define standard text

Tx: SO10

- Give a u201CText Nameu201D press Create

- Text ID should be "ST - standard text"

- Maintain your Text and Save

Now you need to assign that for you sales document header text type

Assign standard text to sales document header text type

Tx: VOTXN

- Select u201CSales Document / Headeru201D and press "Change"

- Select relevant procedure under "Text Procedure" and go to "Text ID's in Text Procedure"

- Maintain relevant access sequence under your text type

Now you need to define the access sequence

- Double click on "Access Sequence" node

- Highlight relevant access sequence and go to "Access Sequence for Text ID's"

- Maintain below data

"Text Object - Select "TEXT - SAP script standard text"

"ID" - Select "ST - Standard Text"

"Text Name" - maintain the relevant standard text name you gave under SO10

Now assign that text determination procedure to you sales document type under "Text Procedure Assignment"

Note:

If you mark "Text in Overview" tick button there, then you can see sales order header text in the overview screen.

Now start from creating a sales order. You should be able to see the standard text appear in your sales order automatically.

Now get an ABAP person to do the rest to display it in the output.

Thanks and best regards,

Anupa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajiv,

Take help of ABAPer and include that std. text in print program for your output type.