cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to party is not defined for sales area..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have one sales org anization,4 Dist channel(A1,A2,A3 and AA) and 4 divisions(B1,B2,B3 and BB). My sales area like below:

AAA1-A1-B1

AAA1-A2-B2

AAA1-A3-B3 and

AAA1-AA-BB.

Also I have maintaiind common Dist channel and common Division.

My common Dist channel like:

AAA1-A1-AA-AA

AAA1-A2-AA-AA

AAA1-A3-AA-AA

AAA1-AA-AA-AA

My common Division like:

AAA1-A1-AA-BB

AAA1-A2-AA-BB

AAA1-A3-AA-BB

AAA1-AA-AA-BB.

I created the Customer:100 on sales area:AAA1-AA-BB and Material :687 for Sales area:AAA1-AA-BB

When creating a sales order for slaes area: AAA1-A1-A1, for Cust:100 and Material:687, after giving sold to part and ship to party I am not getting any error, when I put material, I am getting the Error:

Ship to party:100 is not defined for Sales area:AAA1-A1-BB.

Please help me to solve this issue..

Thanks and regards,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)Go to VOR2 and position your S.Org (AAA1) and Divison (A1) is right or not else replace 00 with A1

2) SPRO-Ent str-assignment-S&D-Business area account assignment-Define rules by sales area Have you done this ? If not then enter the S.org, Distri chnl, Div, and enter the sales area rule 1 or 2 after doing this now go for assign business area by plant if you have entered rule 1 else go for the assign business area to sales area and save it and exit.

3) Have you maintained Customer material info record ?

By doing this all I think you would not get this error "Ship to party:100 is not defined for Sales area:AAA1-A1-BB."

I hope this will be helpful for you, If not do not hesitate to quire again.

Regards,

Saplinx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All Any updates ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kumar,

M J is right. Problem occurs when you type the material code. So you go to VOV8, select your document type and check whether item division is clicked. If clicked please remove it..

And try it again..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Everything looks ok.

Go to VOV8 --> select your order type --> click at details --> In the column "General control" --> Check whether the "Item Division" box is checked or not.

If it is check then make it Blank (Remove the check box) --> then try your process.

Also go through the Note 39000.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

0 Kudos

Hello MT, It worked, thanks for the deatailed info.