cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change of vat tax from 4% to 5% for particular sales organization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to change the vat tax from 4% to 5% for particular sales organization. Any suggestions ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the condition(VK11) record by Sales Organisation wise.

Regards

VASU

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you be please more specific. When i put condition type there i can find two buttons there as conditio info and key combination. Can you please tell me the path i need to follow to change the tax.

Thanks for your reply.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Have you worked on Condition Technique?

You need to create a New Condition Table with Sales Organisation (or search for existing one).

Then assign this Condition Table to the Access Sequence the VAT Condition is calling.

To know how to create Condition Table & Assign to same to Access Sequence, kindly search the forum...

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

i can find two buttons there as conditio info and key combination.

those are the condition tables (which consist of fields) for example customer/material & Material etc. If you are sure that already existing condition record existing with 4%, (with transaction VK12) select the appropriate radio button and change the condition record from 4 to 5%.

Regards,

Sats.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

Actually i am first time doing this tax changes so expecting your cooperation.

I have to change tax for particular invoice from 4% to 5%. This invoice comes for particular sales organization. I am not getting how to do changes through vk12 but i have transation fv12. When i put condition type there i find tax codes with values.

I find value there as 4 against tax code 7B so when i'll make there 5 instead of 4, will it reflect in invoice ?...but i want these changes to reflect for particular sales org. How to do setting for that ?

Thanks.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer thius link:

Hope this help...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have to change tax for particular invoice from 4% to 5%

First go to FTXP, copy the existing tax code which you have created for 4% and rename it as say 7C. There you have to change the tax percentage to 5.

Next go to VK11, key in the condition type UTXJ or MWST and maintain for the combination of Country (delivering plant country) / Region (Delivering Plant region) / Region (Ship To Party region) / Tax ClassCust1 / Tax ClassMatrl the newly created tax code and save.

Now go to VF02, key in the billing document and execute. There go to condition tab and click on "Update" button at the right bottom screen so that a small box will appear. Double click on G and check whether your tax is changed to 5%.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I have followed your steps and did the changes accordingly. I have created one customer and material for the same. In that material it is showing VAT as 5% but when i am going to materials window and goto conditions tab and then trying to click enter on the window named Debug : Please maintain the following settlement rule for the order, it is not going ahead and keep processing there . This window also appears when i am doing Update button procedure.

I want to know why this processing is taking too much time, anything i missed to update or any other reason. Please help.

Thanks..

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
maintain the following settlement rule for the order

Not sure what process you had configured. Execute oko7 and maintain the relevant parameters there and retry which I am not sure whether this is the root cause of your above issue.

In normal circumstances, the above error message will appear in Production Order and not for Sale Order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This is the standard order which i am creating from transaction VA01. I am taking order type as OR.

Answers (0)