cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time and Performance warranty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to assign both time and performance warranty to equipment for that i created master warranty and assigned counter to that.

my warranty is working fine when i assigned time and performane warranty seperately ie. start and end warranty for time or only start date with master warranty .

But i want to assign both at same time ie start and end time with master warrant for performance but its not allowing.

so can anyone tell me how to assign both.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

There are time-dependent and performance-dependent warranty counters:

If the indicator for time-dependence is set in Customizing, then the warranty counter is time-dependent. In this case, you must create a characteristic of the same name, which has a unit of the u201Ctimeu201D dimension, in the class system.

The system can use this to determine from the warranty start date and the value that was stored in the master warranty for this counter, whether the counter check is still valid for the key date.

If the indicator for time-dependence is not set in Customizing, then the warranty counter is performance-dependent.

check

spro >>> Plant Maintenance and Customer Service>>>> Master Data in Plant Maintenance and Customer Service>>>>Basic Settings>>>Warranties>>>>Define Warranty Counters.