cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow Configuration for firefighter User IDs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have configured the workflow for SPM in CUP as per the document available in SDN and it is working fine. Now I need add one more approval criteria in the workflow. I want the firfghter owner/cotroller sholud be introduced during the approval process in CUP workflow. I have 10 firefighter User Ids, so I want if the user selects a firefighter ID, the workflow should trigger to the FF ID owner.

How to do that ? Please guide .

Thanks,

Satyabrat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will need to create new initiator (based on request type 'FF Access'), new path and new stage which contains approver determinator as FFOwner.

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alpesh,

My concern is if a user is requesting for a FF ID, how the work-flow will recognize who is the owner of that particular FF ID ?

Is there any option that it will automatically ready the FF Id details from the FF table in the back end and trigger the work-flow to the concern owner/controller.

Thanks,

Satyabrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

CUP talks to FF and finds out the FFOwner for that FF ID. Look at the config guide and understand @ the available approver determinators in CUP. FFOwner is one of the out of the box approver determinator.

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alpesh,

It is working fine, I just overlook that portion.

Regards,

Satyabrat