cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbnails

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a problem and I need your help. I defined Workstation Application for Thumbnails in SPRO and it worked. I can see thumbnail of DIR in TCode CV04N. Beside that I defined Application for Thumbnails of WebDocument but I don't see thumbnail of DIR in WebDocument. I just see a picture mean "no thumbnail". Although I add new entries like which I added in Workstation Application for Thumbnails(Images) - it's THU (Thumbnails).

I found in the forum and I saw that someone has a problem like mine. When I try their way, it doesn't work.

Can you give me some other suggestion ?

By the way, I cannot access SAP Service to view the notes... Don't give me the notes

Best Regards

An NLP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please note that you need a converter to enable thumbnail display for file format PDF or DOC. This converter has to convert the preview to format "GIF" or "JPG" which are supported for thumbnail view in WebDocuments. For further information on these settings please see the blue info button under "Define Application for Thumbnails". Without external converter the thumbnail display of other originals then GIF or JPG is not supported.

Please made sure that you have maintained the necessary settings in transaction CVAW_CUST for WebDocuments too.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph Hopf

Sorry for replying lately... I just use one image for thumbnail nothing else in there. It's a JPG file and small size. I choose THU is Workstation Application of it. When I use CV04N, be able to see thumbnail but in Webdocument I don't see that.

Of couse I defined in CVAW_CUST. I can see thumbnail of document when I use Find function of Webdocument, but it's a ? image - it means no thumbnail. So problem is in Workstation Application, right ? But it's ok in CV04N... So confused...

Best Regards

An NLP

Answers (0)