cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculatation Key in the Network activity - Calculate duration.

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to calculate duration ( Using calculation Key =1 ). I have assigned the work center for the internal processing activity.

Ex :I have a work center (Excavation Machine) which excavate 50M3 sand in 8 hours & same time i had created an activity which have the work of 5000 M3. Now I want to calculate the duration of activity by the setting of calculation key ie calculate duration.

Please let me know what formula to be used in the scheduling and capacity tab of the work center, by which the activity calculates automatically the Normal Duration.

Regards

Arunachalam.An

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arunachalam, there is wiki page available on steps to create work center, you can refer that page for the formula to be used in work center.

Vamsi, requesting points from user is forbidden as per forum rules, do not request it in future.

0 Kudos

Is there any update on this issue.

Regards,

Arun.An

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume you are using an activity type with UoM as M3 and also mentioned output unit as time(Hr or Minutes). In this case, you can work with M3 as unit of work in network internal activity. You need to now maintain in work center formulae like this: 1) In "Scheduling" tab, maintain SAP004 in "other formula". 2) In " capacity" tab, maintain SAP008 in "other formula". Also maintain the capacity available in capacity header data for work center.

Regards,

Mahendra Dighe