Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting document not generated

arvind_soni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a sales order which has 10 items. Two separate invoices have been created for first five and second five.

For the first Invoice the accounting document got generated successfully. But for the second Invoice the accounting document is not getting generated.

I tried VFX3 transaction to release to Accounting to trace exact error and found error that status of the sales order does not allow the accounting to be carried out.

When checked the status of the Sales order the status is showing as "Error in accounting interface".

Question here is: for the same sales order items (first 5 items) accounting document was generated then what could be the reason system is not accepting the other items?

Could any one help me on this?

Thank you!

Arvind

Edited by: Arvind Soni on Mar 24, 2010 8:57 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Ensure that Account Assignment Group of customer at header level in billing document is flowing assuming that you have checked in VKOA and it is in line with standard.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to release the block billing document individually by transaction "VF02", then the system will give you more information.

Flex Yang

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the transaction VKOA to see if have done account determination.

this question has been asked many times in the thread. the below links are some examples.

[thread1|;

[thread2|;

[thread3|;

hope your issue can be solved now

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the settings at VKOA, it seems there may be problem in account determination.

for example, for any material out of last five the GL account is not maintained based upon account determination key. For may be account determiantion key is missing from material master record found under Sales view.

Please check and revert.

with regards

Vivek.

arvind_soni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have checked in VKOA and the account determination is correctly maintained.

In the invoice created, the GL account is also determined correctly.

But still the accounting document is not generated.

Thank you!

Arvind