cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with the green flag status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a collect payload using BPM such that I will wait for n number of payload messages based on a certain field in the incoming message. The messages are connected using correlation. Initially, my problem was the BPM is not collecting any payload message such that I always got a checkered flag in SXMB_MONI. My condition in the loop is (Counter not equal to a field value in my payload message). I was changing this condition and performing testing on what went wrong when all of a sudden I got a green flag and it is saying, “Message scheduled in outbound side”.

Question 1: Can anyone please tell me what is causing the green flag and how can I solve this? I went to SMQ2 and there are nothing listed there.

Question 2: Does anyone know why my condition is not working and that the collectPayload is not collecting as expected?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The green flag appears when the message is being processed in the BPM.

Click on the PE corresponding to the entry in sxmb_moni and view the technical details. Check if there are any errors that have occured.

Regards,

Smitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for responding.

When I click on SXMB_MONI->PE, instead of going to the Workflow log to check on the technical details, I was rerouted by SAP to qRFC Monitor (Inbound Queue). I am not sure if this would be helpful but when I check the entries in SXMB_MONI, for those entries that are showing a green flag, there is nothing under the Service (Process) column. I was expecting to find my integration process object there.

For the BPM Pattern available in SAP BASIS, I actually copied that object to my software component and from there modified it to suit my needs.

Michal, how do you register queues (basis) in SXMB_ADM ?

Moorthy, I Checked for SXI_CACHE entry for Integration Process and I found my service there with a return code of 99. Can you explain to me what return code 99 means? and if it is a problem how can I solve it to make it Zero(0)?

Regards,

Elbert

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>When I click on SXMB_MONI->PE, instead of going to the Workflow log to check on the technical details, I was rerouted by SAP to qRFC Monitor (Inbound Queue).</i>

>>Means, BPM is not triggered ?

do you have Reciever Determinations from Source to Integration Process and Integrtaion Process to Target system

<i>Can you explain to me what return code 99 means</i>

>>>This means, there is an error in the Runtime version of the integration process. Go to that Integration process and activate it . Then check the status

To register the Queues- go to SXMB_ADM->Manage Queues option->check the Action Register Queues.

I think problem with queue.. Go to SMQ2 and execute. Then check is there any queue is there in pending..

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy,

Yes I have my Receiver Determination properly set-up.

For activating the integration process, is this done by going to SXI-CACHE, double click on integration process and click on Repeat Activation? When I did that, I got the same error.

Also, when I go to SMQ2, I don't see any entries. Does this mean that I need to register the queue first before I am able to see the problem and solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Elbert

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elbert,

For Question No1 , you can refer this blog, provided queues are registered in SXMB_ADM.

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

For Question No2-

Go to SXMB_MONI->PE->Workflow Log (Technical Details) and check all the steps are correctly executed or not.

Probably problem with the correlation is not executing or condition is not satisfied. Because of this probably Message is scheduled.

Also check, your BPM and compare with BPM Pattern available in SAP BASIS component.

Change the BPM and activate and Run the scenario. Check for SXI_CACHE entry for Integration Process. It should be Zero.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elbert,

>>>>Question 1: Can anyone please tell me what is causing the green flag and how can I solve this? I went to SMQ2 and there are nothing listed there.

try clicking on the messageID in SXMB_MONI

this should take you to the queue entry is there's any

did you register queues (basis)

in SXMB_ADM - register queues?

>>>>Question 2: Does anyone know why my condition is not working and that the collectPayload is not collecting as expected?

there are some collect patterns in the SAP BASIS

software component (patterns)

did you have a look at them?

if not you can always have a look at your BPM

workflow log to see why the process stopped etc.

Regards,

michal