cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Driver Prg. is not getting triggered for PDF form when called in Std. Trans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem that am facing is that we need Display a PDF form in the Standard Transaction T-Code PA30 for intotype 0906 on click of the Button.

For that we need to assign the Form Name and Driver Program Name in the table 'v_t7inform_subty'. When its done.

Now in the Standard Transaction when i click on the button, Only the Form appears but the program to pass the data is not getting triggered.

Secondly am using NAST-OBJKY for getting the PERNR to the program. Is it correct to use it.

This requirement is for ERP HCM for generating Confirmation Letter for Emp. using infotype 906.

If you can guide me on this, it will be of great help.

Hi Otto,

As per your suggestion am raising my question again over here to as its related to Adobe Form.

The thread is continued from :

Thanks in advance

Regards

Vinodh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello again,

I wonder, who told you this:

For that we need to assign the Form Name and Driver Program Name in the table 'v_t7inform_subty'.

I have some knowledge and experience of HCM and have never heard about that. from my point of view, you should go deep in the transaction and change the screen the way the button will trigger your customer program. At least that is what i would do. I am not aware of any customizing that can replace this approach. Maybe you can ask in HCM forum, because imho your question is no longer Adobe related. You only need to launch your printing program and pass the PERNR from the screen. As you said before, when the code is launched, there is no problem with the form.

Regards, Otto