cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project End date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Is there a soluton that any project whose end date is finished all the financial transactions can not be performed on that project automatically. The system gives some kind of a message etc.

Regards

Asim Naveed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could use PS validation , finish date field is available there but it wont be directly stopping all financial transation , you will have to define like what is to be validated against it when its saved , could be RAKEY or settlement rule

Or

System status be set to TECO , FNBL once the finish date has passed and there could be a validation around it

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes As now there is not such provision. You need to control via user status or System status based on some logic.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding in standard there is no such provision for the same but you can the exit CNEX0006 at the project level.

Here the logic should be run an program in batch where the program will pick up all the projects with there end date and scan the objects assigned to it i.e. the WBSe and the network activities then set all the objects to system status as Account assignment locked.

Thanks

Regards

Abraham. S

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not think you can use exit CNEX0006 for this purpose

Write an ABAP program to set the status closed for all projects that have end date upto today plus 1. Run it every night - this way in the morning all projects for end date today will be closed and no posting can be done - you can alter to suit your requirements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i do agree with you Virendra...