cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Download Data in Excel format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have one doubt in Webdynpro with java.

I have to display the data in Table format with String Check box. My requirement is suppose select 1 or 10 check boxes i.e. depending upon vendor click on u201CdownloadToExcelu201D Button that data will be downloading to Excel (Depends on Client Like Excel, txt, vedio) format. That files saved in the particular path with system date folder

Ex: Suppose Vendor download data in today. In under some path one folder will created with today sysdate. The file will saved in under that folder.

How to download data these formats. Can u give any brief Explanation?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using JXL/PO api; excel file content can be created. Other requirement of yours is not clear.

Regards,

Ganga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have one doubt in Webdynpro with java.

I have to display the data in Table format with Starting Check box. My requirement is suppose select 1 to 10 check boxes i.e. depending upon vendor click on u201CdownloadToExcelu201D Button that data will be downloading to Excel (Depends on Client Like Excel file) format. That files saved in the particular path with system date folder

Ex: Suppose Vendor download data in today. In under some path one folder will created with today sysdate. The file will saved in under that folder.

How to download data these formats. Can u give any brief Explanation?

Regards

Answers (0)