cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Conditions in Invoice is getting changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

While creating STO the shipping conditions is 20 (By Rail). This is flowing into delivery but in invoice is getting changed into 10(by Road). Pl tell me where to do the setting to correct it.

Thanks & Regards,

Sreehari.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreehari,

I have tested the same scenario in my system and found that if your shipping condition is X and then you created the delivery with shipping condition X then its not necessary that the same shipping condition will flow in invoice.

I have issued the goods and go back to the order and change the shipping condition to Y.

After that when I am creating the invoice with refrence of delivery then its not taking shipping condition X invoice is taking Y.

Please go to order and check anybody change the shipping condition in order --> header level --> shipping tab page

Also check the changes of order.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MT,

My issue is in STO not in sales cycle.

I have checked the copy controls from del-inv also.

Pl guide me.

Regards,

Sreehari.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue rectified.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari

As per SAP the shipping condition from delivery will not flow into Invoice.

By preference it will be sales order header and if its not maintained there it will be picked up from customer master data.

So pl check your sales order header and ship to party master data ,where you may have maintained 10 .

Now in case of STO for your internal customer number check shipping condition in sales area data.

For STO check the copy controls DL to NL and routine 301 for further details in t.code VTLA.

for ur reference

Procedure

If a shipping condition has been assigned to a sales document type in Customizing, this condition will be proposed by the system in the corresponding sales document. If there is no assignment, the system copies the relevant data from the corresponding customer master record of the sold-to party. You cannot change this value during delivery processing. The shipping condition will not be copied from the delivery into the shipment. The shipping condition is one of several criteria for selecting deliveries when you create a shipment. You can enter a shipping condition manually in the shipment where it only serves as a characteristic for grouping shipments.

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mandhar,

Thanks for your reply.

What I am telling is shipping condions is flowing correctly in delivery, but in invoice it is getting changed.

As you said, I have checked VTLA also there 301-Header and 302- Iteam are there.

Process :

STO will be delivered by Rail and Raod.

Shipping conditions are given as 10(By Road) and 20(By Rail).

Shipping points have been given as 2000(By Road) and 2001(By Rail).

Shipping Point determination is being done propely with the above settigs.

If the STO has to be delivery by Rail :

At the time of STO default shipping conditions-10 (by road) is flowing from customer master.

While creating STO user will manually change and maintain the shipping conditions (20)and shipping point(2001). In receiving customer master (plant as customer) shipping conditions are maintained as-10 (By Road). No shipping conditions are maintained in sales doc type (ZDL).

But while creating delivery these changes are being flown into delivery, but in invoice it is picking 10 (By Road) only.

VTLA settings:

Header :

Target delivery type ZSTO STO-Del Excise-Depot

From SalesDoc Type ZDL JKLC-Order for- ZSTO

Order requirements 000

Combination requirmt 000

Header Data 301 Header w/o Order

Header Data Ext. Sys 0

Handling Units 000

Item :

Tgt Del. Type ZSTO STO-Del Excise-Depot

Sales doc. type ZDL JKLC-Order for- ZSTO

Item category ZNLN JKLC-ItemCat-STO

Order requirements 0

Item data 302 Item w/o Sales Order

Item Ext. System 0

Business data 0

Pos./neg. quantity +

Pl see the settings and guide me.

Thanks & Regards,

Sreehari.

Edited by: Sreehari Kondapalli on Mar 27, 2010 10:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mandar Deshpande,

Thank you very much. Sorry for replying so late.

Thanks & Regards,

Sreehari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check the copy control of delivery to billing (VTFL) header detail copying requirement. and check customer master, if shipping condition has changed.

VSN