cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a power client for me. he is selling the power to the customer. the issue is:

the price of power is not constant. it is decided every day after the bidding. i mean that he is utilizing the same process as we have in stock exchanges to decide the price of the stocks, i.e. on the basis of demand and supply rule.

in my pricing procedure, i am using the standard condition type PR00 for automatic pricing.

my problem is that, as the price is varying every day, so every day we have to maintain the new condition records for PR00, as the validity period is just one day.

pls let me know how to cope up with this problem.

Wishes,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make the condition type as manual or the alternate way is to Create a ZTable to update the prices and a report which would be run as a batch job to update the condition records.This we have tried earlier. Kindly please let me know If you need any more help on this.

Regards,

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

very thanks for the given solution. i would lik to go for Create a ZTable.

kindly do let me know the step by step to complete this process, as i am a fresher guy in SAP.

thanks,

Abhishek

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

We have nothing to do here. Just explain the scenario to Abap'er and tell him that we want to update the pricing. To Update the pricing, tell him to create a "ZTable"(SM30) and develop a report. He should be able to help you. Kindly please let me know If you need any more help on this.

Regards,

Ram Pedarla

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For prices changes regularly, you can either change it in V/06 for your condition type , check "Manual changes has priority" or in copy control VTFL change pricing type to "B" from "G".

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

a small suggestion

if u make the Pr00 as a manual condition types.

Change in sales order when ever prices is change.

For fast entry do setting and enter in sales order over view screen (Define Pricing Procedure Determination)here you maintain the Pr00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bala,

thanks for the response.

I know about what you suggest me for PR00 as manual pricing. but my condition is that i do not want manual changes in the prices.

is there any other way to accomplish this?

Abhishek