cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast Data Entry Posting in the F-02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends

My user wants post the Fast data entry in the F-02.Based on the in the following Scenario:-

Scenario:- Employees of different locations of ALSTOM visit Dugapur and stay in our Guest House for which they are not charged. Cost of their stay & Vehicle Hire charges incurred for those employees are to be debited to ALSTOM units of different locations . Since the number of entries are more, we intend to post fast data entry. the Journal Entry will be

Dr Vendor Account ( ALSTOM Units Other Locations)

Cr GL Account ( Guest house Expense.)

As per my pinion is

Credit will be 31 vendor account and

Debit will be 40 expenses account Document typ is SA G/L Document in the F-02 T.code

Can any body please give me suggestion regarding on the same.

Thanks and Regards

sudharshana vamsi

SAP Delp desk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

had the same problem too thanks for such wonderful answers I had some data entry issues and I have now successfully found the answers and posted them here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Just ask your ABAPer to write a BDC program or BAPI for excel upload, this will make the end user feasible in uploading the vendor related transactions which are huge for manual posting.

And also check the thread below, as this can help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks So much for all to given Reply and for Also SDN

I got a solution based on your given Suggestions

Thanks and Regards

sudharshana vamsi

Edited by: asuvamsi on Apr 2, 2010 4:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks So much for all to given Reply and for Also SDN

I got a solution based on your given Suggestions

Thanks and Regards

sudharshana vamsi

0 Kudos

Hi Please share me the solution for the same scenario. I am working on the same scenario. Which Transaction is used  to debit cost from other company and credit our company.

What is tcode for doing reversal entry in different company for the above transaction.

Thanks & Regards,

Vikgnesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SAP restricts fast entry entries in all the sap screen to G/L Account only and hence you cannot use "Fast data entry" option for Vendor line item posting.

Alternative you can suggest the user to create a sample document in F-01 and use it as a reference for posting the real documents using T.code FBR2.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use FB60 complex posting for the fast entry. Using f-02 will not allow you to post vendor line item or posting key 31.

in FB60 enter the necessary items in the header and click on environment>complex posting. It will bring you to same screen as F-02 then click on FAST entry screen.

ameet_desai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The entry will be :

Because, let us suppose Durgapur unit has paid XXXX amount as cash

Entry will be be Dr. GL Account ( Guest house Expense.)

Cr. Cash a/c.

Since this exp is not of Durgapur unit and it has to recover from other units, we have to nullify the exp & recieve amount, the entry will be:

Thank you.

Regards,