cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packing items to display in the Sales Order & Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My client does not have HUM in SAP. They manufacture equipments & sell it to their customers.

So in the Sales Order only the Top level machine number is entered & not the components that

was used to built it.

For example, let me say that to build a machine it requires 1000 components & out of which 50 are the

1st level components as sub-assembly.

Now there is a requirement from the Shipping dept, to list down only the first level components (in this case only these 50 parts) in the Sales Order as F.O.C so that the delivery will also show those individual items followed by the Packing List.

But the billing document has to show only the top level equipment & not these 1st level components.

Please tell me the steps to meet this requirement. Is Handling Unit required in delivery to meet this?

Regards,

Pri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the deliveryto billing documnet copy control settings for the first level components and supress the items ( F.O.C ) accordingly.

Regards,

Satya

maheshsandbhor
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I have not misunderstood, u have a component(comprising of several sub assemblies) and you want to bill only the main item and for the sub items the billing should not be displayed.

Well in that case you have to create a BOM of materials with usage 5 (Sales & Distribution)

Then in the material master maintain the item category as ERLA ie Header level pricing. Do not explode the BOM if you do not want to see the sub items (ie do not maintain the structure scope in the item category ie TAQ)

Regards

Mahesh

Edited by: Mahesh V Sandbhor on Mar 24, 2010 6:13 AM