cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC SPM/FireFighter 5.3 Log Report No Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I'm trying to run the Log Report on the Front end of SPM. Everytime I attempt to run it I get the same error, "No match nor conflict found". I run the Log Summary Report and I see accurate data is populated, however for some reason the Log Report is not producing any information.

Here are steps I've taken:

1. I've tested the Connectors to make sure they are functioning correctly.

2. I've setup a background Job /VIRSA/ZVFATBAK to run every hour.

3. I've Confirmed that the RFC setup in SM59 is pointing to the same place in the SPM configuration settings.

4. Made sure the user that created the background job and the RFC had sufficient access (SAP*ALL)

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

-Kunal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal !

Thanks for the information. I had only to do the point 4 (Confirm authorization object GRCFF_0001 exists for the RFC account.) and it works !!

Thanks a lot !!

Regards !!

David.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal

I have exactly the same problem. Did you resolve your problem? How? Please, let me know...

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, look into the following:

1. Adjust the time zone setting to be consistent with the location of the user running the background job.

2. Create a non SLD connection on the SPM Frontend.

3. Switch RFC account to a dialogue user

4. Confirm authorization object GRCFF_0001 exists for the RFC account.

Let me know if that resolves your issue.

Regards,

Kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kunal,

Are you able to see Log report in ECC FF? If no then you need to look at the background job to populate the report. Front-end report brings data from the back-end report.

If you can see the report in FF back-end then implement SAP note # 1236364 and 1246586.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the responses. I confirmed I can see the report on the ECC FF screen . I see the details that would presumably be shown in the Log Report.

Note 1236364 discusses access related issues, however the person that created the background job and the RFC connection had SAP All access. Shouldn't that cover any access related issues?

Thanks,

Kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not the person who created the job. It is with the RFC user which is being used to communicate between front-end and back-end. Read the note carefully and you will get an idea.

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry that's correct. I added the following auth objects and permissions:

u2022 S_RFC

o ACTVT: 16

o RFC_NAME: /VIRSA/FF, BAPT, RFC1, SDIF, SDTX, SUSR, SUUS, SU_USER, SYST, SYSU, SDIFRUNTIME

o RFC_TYPE: FUGR

u2022 ZVFAT_0001

o ACTVT:16

After doing so I attempted to run the Log Report again and I'm still showing the original error,"No match nor conflict found".

Thoughts on any other solutions?

Thanks,

Kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

If implementing SAP Notes #1236364 and 1246586 doesn't help then open a message with SAP.

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

If you have all authorizations for the user as defined in the Security Guide. Then there could be an issue with the connector.

Can you please delete the existing connector and recreate it and see if you are getting the reports in the frontend.

This has worked with one of our customer.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Sirish Gullapalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I deleted the connector and reconnected it and ran into the same problem. I was able to isolate the problem to the background job that is currently running (/VIRSA/ZVFATBAK)

This program is running, however when I look at the status and dig in further it says "Frontend Unavailable". What's more intriguing is the job says Finished, but only when I look into the details I see this error. When I open up the spool file I see the details that would populate on the SPM Log Report. To me that means everything is working correctly except the background job.

Does a specific spool location have to be setup for the background job?

Thanks,

Kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Is the timezone of the userid executing the background job and the system timezone the same?

Thanks!

CP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please advise on where I can find these notes because they are no longer available on the support portal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Before running reports on front-end (JAVA), can you make sure that you have logs generated in the back-end (ABAP) first.

Then look into following SAP Note.

Note 1246586 - No match/conflict in all Web based FF log reports

Best Regards,

Sirish Gullapalli.