cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic insert in table view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts, i´m trying to make an automatic data insert into a table view, just like as you were emulating the add button. with pre-defined values.

hope someone can help me with this issue.

thanks in advance.

regards,

Diego.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys, i solved the problem. It was easier than i thought.

I´ve force this two values on the mapping area where a data share an the input strucure of the service are sown.

Thanks for all the efforts.

Regards,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hola Diego,

I would suggest you trigger a service with a start point in the input port and a table in the output port. In such way your table will be filled as the app launches.

If this is not the usecase, please elaborate some more (the usecase, when does this automatic operation occurs, wher is the data coming from, is it only one row at a time - appending? and whatever you think might help).

Thanks,

Yogev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yogev for your answer,

I need to insert just one row with two fixed values ( always the same values ) in a table view when i press a button. The only complex thing that i could see is that this table is an output table from another table. Because i need to insert a header data whith item data. The header data is ready, now i need to automatize the insert of the second table.

Hope you can understand me.

thanks.

Regards,

Diego.

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

As per my understanding, you want to add one table row in the Display view of table on pressing button, I think you can do it by using to insert the one row with static value using I<Node name>Elemenet object in onaction of button. and update the contaxt node for table.

Regards

Arun