cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RF change destination bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I am trying to change the destination bin in RF putaway LM02 transaction.

I hit the F7 NBin go to Change destination screen where i am asked to verify the bin and enter the modified dest bin.When its says verify the bin, should i scan the new bin or scan the old bin ? If scan the new bin in the verify bin field(triggers 'enter' upon scanning) , it takes me back to the previous destination screen with no change of the bin.

If I scan the new bin in the modified dest bin directly , which again takes me back to the destination screen with no change.

What are the actaul steps to perform without having the user manually enter the new bin ?

Thanks for time in advance

Edited by: RKsap193 on Mar 23, 2010 2:51 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I tested this practically.Please follow below process

1.Scan the new bin in field ""Verify bin"where you want to do putaway of material .

2.After scan you have to say F7 check. It will automatically display new bin in Modified dest bin field.

3.Say F1 confirm. By this system will bring you to "Destination Information -Single item " screen where you will find the destination bin is changed in destination bin field.

By this in TO display you will see new scannned bin with the putaway & confirmation.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prashanth,

Thanks for your response.MY concern is that the user has to manually type the new bin in Verify bin field.IF he scans the field , as the scanning function triggers the 'enter', it automatically directs him to the previous destination screen with out hitting the F7Check button.And we dont want the manual play of entring the new bin and hitting F7 and so on...what should I do?

Thanks

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please write to SAP on this after some time? Let wait for aone more day & then put this issue to SAP.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts , any suggestions ?

Edited by: RKsap193 on Apr 5, 2010 8:20 AM

Answers (0)