SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed Creditworthiness

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to create a Creditworthiness value to be a fixed value for the business partner without expiration.

It appears that the Fixed Creditworthiness may accomplish this, but I can't determine how it works or available options.

1) Can I 'fix' a creditworthiness value without expiration, or will it automatically roll off based upon our configuration?

2a) Can I enter a creditworthiness value directly into the Fixed CW field? If so, how?

2b) Or, must I enter a Manual creditworthiness value first, then 'fix' it? If so, what if I want to 'fix' a different value than what the current creditworthiness score is at this time?

Thanks,

Dianne Hope

Gainesville Regional Utilities

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

it can be done by t/code FPCR1 where the calculation has been done by the function module BAPI_CTRACCREDITRATING_GET for Business partner only. Sometimes it has been found that if the customer has more than one contract account, the system generates incorrect the creditworthiness value.

So make the copy and do the modification accordingly.

Regards

Shashi

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

it can be done by t/code FPCR1 where the calculation has been done by the function module BAPI_CTRACCREDITRATING_GET for Business partner only. Sometimes it has been found that if the customer has more than one contract account, the system generates incorrect the creditworthiness value.

So make the copy and do the modification accordingly.

Regards

Shashi