Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMR @ Char level

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We use characteristic level DMR rule. Once material comes in our area we do MIC inspection first time only after that SKIP for next 10 time. After that again we do MIC inspection 1 time and 10 time SKIP. DMR working as expected in system

But question is after seeing inspection lot in QA03 how we can identify that this lot MIC is SKIP, b'se in single lot there is total 5 MIC out of five MIC we use SKIP rule for 1 MIC only. so user get confuse weather SKIP working or not.

We can see SKIP rule at QDL3 but business user want to see this at QA03.

Tom.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tom,

If it is a skipped characteristic it should have a different status then the other characterisitcs. Most of your characteristics should have a status of 0 or 1. A characteristic being skipped should be showing as greyed out and have a status of 4. When it is not skipped, the status should be a 1.

FF

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

that i understood but how can we identify at QA03 without going to QE51N?

Like if SKIP rule at lot level then in QA03 --> inspection specification system shows DMR stage & we can identify what is current stage.

whatever you have suggested is not convincing to our business people.

Is there any other way?

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

QA03 is display inspection lot. Why would you use this anyway to see this? What stage of the day-to-day activities would you use that? I find most labs work from one of the worklists.

I'm not saying your client might not want to see it there, I'm just questioning where it makes it a difference in the day-to-day process.

I've never had clients that use QA03 to look at skip levels. It's the kind of thing that once you implement it, it just happens. If you need to check it, you look directly at the quality levels.

FF

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks