Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to debug PTRV_EXPENSE_FORM. Have to find Driver Program

S0025526023
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I have created a custom copy of PTRV_EXPENSE_FORM (ZPTRV_EXPENSE_FORM), which is working absolutely as required, except that manager is not able to view the entire information entered by the user. I want to debug it, but don't know how to find the driver program.

Everything except the Adobe Form is still SAP standard. I Would also appreciate if anybody can let me know if there could be issues other than technical with this problem!

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhilika,

Place a breakpoint at global init in dynamic Adobe form function module. Execute and goto abap debugger, then go to stack and find the place where the adobe form is called.

Regards,

Yogesh L

S0025526023
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Sagar and Ajay.

Fortunately my problem is now solved (because the issue was not with the Adobe Form, rather with the roles). However many many thanks for the replies, because I am pretty sure there will be many more changes in the form in future and I will definitely need to look back at this thread!

Kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can browse or join table TNAPR and NAST to get related program and form which are configured in nace..Based on the output types you can trigger the standard output type for debugging..

Let me know the application type..

Thanks

Ajay

former_member628395
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The driver program for the PTRV_EXPENSE_FORM Is 'SAPMP56T' which has an include 'PTRM_WEB_FORMS' that has a function

module call (line 547 ) for the the Adobe Form.

Regards,

Sagar