cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add 'Rejected button' at Source Cockpit Work area and trigger a WF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I am working on a scenario where I don't have 'Rejection' option to reject SC/PR item in work area of Source Cockpit. I am seeing different buttons there like create purchase order,create auction,hold..etc. I need to add one more button Reject, so that I will build a workflow when they reject SC/PR item to send the notification to creator. Is there any way to do this requierement? thanks in advance.

Thanks

VT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello

there is a COMPLETE button under ACTION GREEN TICK MARK. it is equivalent to TOTAL REJECT.

if you are a purchaser, right hand side you may get ACTION -->

if you were clicked. sc gone .

br

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I didn't see the complete button here. But in my scenario, after SC/PR item got approved, it comes to Sourcing. There user select the items from overview of requirements to work area, there he has options to work on that item. Right now we have buttons to create purchase order, submit to grouping, create auction,create bid invitation, create contract, hold, remove from work area are the options enabled. Can I add one more button to reject the SC/PR item? and triggering the workflow based on the rejection.

Thanks inadvance.

VT

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

send your screen i mark your screen.

in the cockpit screen. it is available.

muthu