SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS Retail - Replenishment with delivery cycle in WRP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear folks,

Had anybody tried replenishment type RR with planning cycle and delivery cycle?

I used planning cycle and it is working but it is not taking into consideration the delivery cycle.

For example, the planning cycle is every Tuesday but I want the vendor to deliver the articles only on every Friday, thus I created a delivery cycle with Friday. However, the WRP1 results uses the lead time to determine the delivery date and not the delivery cycle.

Any advice?

Best Regards

Junwen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use RP type R1 and R2

The Time Phased Planning can be of the following two types:

u2022 Type R1 (Time Phased Planning) - If the vendor always delivers an article on a

specific day, then it makes sense to retain this time phase, but offsetting it to include

the delivery time. For this to happen it is necessary to include the planning cycle in

the master data.

u2022 Type R2 (Time Phased Planning with Auto ROP) - In this type, ROP is calculated

automatically based on the planned delivery time.

Hopes its helps

regards

Satish

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use RP type R1 and R2

The Time Phased Planning can be of the following two types:

u2022 Type R1 (Time Phased Planning) - If the vendor always delivers an article on a

specific day, then it makes sense to retain this time phase, but offsetting it to include

the delivery time. For this to happen it is necessary to include the planning cycle in

the master data.

u2022 Type R2 (Time Phased Planning with Auto ROP) - In this type, ROP is calculated

automatically based on the planned delivery time.

Hopes its helps

regards

Satish