cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regd. Error in Adapter module for IDOCxml to flat file conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Champs!

I am using PI 7.1 and i am trying out the blog for direct conversion of IDOC xml to flat file and vice versa.

/people/william.li/blog/2009/04/01/how-to-use-user-module-for-conversion-of-idoc-messages-between-flat-and-xml-formats

has anyone tried this in Pi7.1

i am getting the following error:

Message processing failed.

Cause: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException:

Path to object does not exist at SAP_XI_IDOC, the whole lookup

name is localejbs/SAP_XI_IDOC/IDOCFlatToXmlConvertor.

I have done all the setting required .. as per the blog.Is it srictly for PI7.11?

Regards,

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

This feature is a part of PI 7.11 new features , as it is mentioned in the begining of the Blog itself.

So i feel , yes its strictly PI7.11 feature which may not be available in PI7.1 version which you are using currently.

There may be workarounds...lets c fellow SDNer's replys:)...

Regards,

Srinivas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try giving module name as SAP_XI_IDOC/IDOCFlatToXmlConvertor instead of localejbs/SAP_XI_IDOC/IDOCFlatToXmlConvertor

Second option: There is already a standard SAP document on SDN titled "How Tou2026Convert an IDoc-XML structure to a flat file and vice versa in XI 3.0". But I guess the link is broken. Search SDN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I tried with the path which you suggested.But didn't work.

May be i should wait for EPH1 PI 7.11 to do this scenario. Thanks for the workarounds but i was particularly looking to practice the scenario in the blog .

Thanks

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

I hope you are trying to do Idoc to Idoc Flat file. If yes then create a file port in SAP and assign that port to your idoc. Then when you run you have an idoc flat file in the path you mentioned in the port. Now you can pick that flat idoc with PI and send to your end customer.

Regards,

---Satish