cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD Migration question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We recently did SLD migratin as per note :- 720717 ( Reduce the number of System Landscape Directories (SLD) ).

Now when we execute tx.code SXMB_IFR -

> It opens a page with XI tools like integration builder, SLD etc---->after clicking to the SLD it points to the old SLD.

Please let me know if nybody has idea how to change it?

Best Regards,

Tushar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stuart_campbell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar

Firstly I highly recommend backing up the source SLD with a full backup, export ALL and individual exports of each export line LD, CR etc and keeping it alive it until migration is complete

Its possible that the old SLD location is still cached - was the cached cleared ?- were all locations where the SLD URL was defined in XI, API, data supplier connections and business systems (and business system definitions)

changed to reflect the new SLD URL ?

Was the target SLD already live and being used with other ABAP clients or has it been freshly installed and empty - at the same time was any import made into the target SLD (from source SLD) - other than CIM from /swdc?

Best wishes

Stuart

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Once you have migrated your SLD, you need to update Data Supplier in the SLD administration in http://<host>:<port>/sld

> You must update the SDL Data Supplier in Visual Administration and test the connection, CIM Test etc.

Also check at Content Administrator>>Web Dynpo>> Test SLD check your sld is pointing correctly or not.

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

This is already done but no luck.

My problem is when I excuted SXMB_IFR , it will open a page containing XI tools like Integration repository , integration directory,SLD,runtime workbench.

Now after clicking SLD it is taking me to old sld instead of new one.

SLD_UC and SLD_NUC , SLDCHECK is working fine and pointing to the new sld host.

Best Regards,

Tushar

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar

Please go to transaction RZ70

Update the host & service (using the same in SLD Data Bridge) and ensure that the last program SLDRFC is checked.

Press F5 or Choose Menu -> Start Data Collection

Then check it

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Did it. Still not working.

Best Regards,

Tushar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Anybody knows , How fro where is sld details are picked up in SXMB_IFR tx.code?

Best Regards,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, did you change your sld settings in the java instance.

Visual admin server sld data suplier

Regards Raymond