Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

standard text not printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using /: INCLUDE ZTEST_TEXT OBJECT TEXT ID ST LANGUAGE EN

in my smart form. nothing is printing.What was the mistake in my statement?It gets printed if I use Include text and give same values.But why doesn't it print Standard text value if use above statement in text element.Please help.

I want to use this statement only because I have seen in SAP HELP that this statement gives the latest version of the standard text value.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jaya,

use like this

/: INCLUDE 'ZTEST_TEXT' OBJECT TEXT ID ST LANGUAGE 'EN'.

As ZTEST_TEXT is name of ur object it should be in single quotes. and also lang. EN

hope it work...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

still it's not printing the text. There is more than enough space for this text element. I added this text element in a template in main window.

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create a text element with text type 'Include Text'. Provide the OBJECT and TEXT ID.

It will show you the standard text in your smartform.

Thanks,

Archana

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Lokesh is coorect.

You can use the Type: Include Text in the transaction.

Regs,

David

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

u can't use that statement in Smartform.

The statement that u r trying to use is just valid for Sapscript (SE71).

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a SAPScript command...SmartForms texts are often identified as a text module, with the name of the text entered on the General Attributes tab.

The format of your statement appears correct, for SAPScript. If you don't see text, does ZTEST_TEXT exist as standard text (in transaction SO10)?

So, which are you actually using?

gautam_totekar
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know, This statement never works in smart forms and for the same requirement, smartforms are having the Include text option.

Regs,

Lokesh