cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proof of SAP Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have cleared my certification but i have not receive my certification(Hard Copy). i have gone for an interview but what they are asking that wat proove do you have that you are certified ? wat prove i can give.

Regards,

kapil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope it was an authorized SAP certification or you maybe will not get a thing:)) Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> I hope it was an authorized SAP certification or you maybe will not get a thing:)) Otto

I really doubt If there are unauthorised SAP Certifications, there are only unauthorised Training Centers.

Vishwa.

0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have also cleared SAP certification about month back . As per the message given by procter, certificate will be delivered within three weeks .

When you submitted test , you get a message"Congratulations ,You have passed examination.

One can save this message and take printout . This printout can be produced till the time we get certificate hard copy.

Regards,

Edited by: AMP_74 on Mar 24, 2010 1:08 PM

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kapil

If you have done your training too before certification, then you can show your training completion certificate to employers.

Else, you can give them in writing your certification enrollment number and provide them with the copy of your certificate after 4 weeks.

Rgds,

Zub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zubin,

I have just completed my certification and cleared it,but did not get any proof against it.Proctor said,It will reach you within six weeks time and gave us a mail ID of a person from SAP India,Bangalore.Please let me know,after the out of the results here,Is there any second evaluation happens in Germany before certificates are issued.Proctor said,this is final.

Please clarify

Regards

Partha

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Partha

There is no further action required from your side.

Wait back for 6 weeks and you will get it at the povided address.

Rgds,

Zub