cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data should be in non readable format in payload--> SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All;

I have a scenario where I need to send MT103 file to bank with digital signature and this configuration is done and working good.I have a new requirement, that the payload data/content should not be in readable format in SXMB_MONI. This is where I am not able to succeed. In RWB the data is not in readable format, so there is no issue.

I have the following options with me;

1.Create a copy of SXMB_MONI & add authorization object only for not to display payload content.

2.Create a new role with less privilege for XI Monitoring and assign this to all the users. (even XI administrator will have less privilege which is not good)

3.Do the signature part in R/3 before XI is picking. (so that the data is not readable , ABAP development not preferred ).

4.Send the file in Binary Format to bank. (Bank rejected this option, because they donu2019t support this process)

5.Create a Internal FTPS site. MT103 file will be placed in FTPS site folder. When XI picks the file adds the digital signature in (sender CC).(I have a doubt, will the data be in non readable format in SXMB_MONI?)

If you know any better/preferred solution, please let me know.

Thanks;

Prabhu Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Check the link below:

Messaging Components of the Integration Engine

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/42/52f7415e639c39e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Use authorization object S_XMB_MONI if you want to prevent message trace headers or message payloads being visible in the PI monitoring tools.

Regards

Mark

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark;

I did check with test user and it is working good, i will extend this to XI admin role as well....

Thanks,

Prabhu Rajesh

Edited by: Prabhu Rajesh Janardanan on Mar 24, 2010 4:48 AM

Edited by: Prabhu Rajesh Janardanan on Mar 24, 2010 4:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

According to my knowledge create and assign the authentication role to that users.

other wise you can give the message level security also.

Regards

Ramesh