cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fetch the value from memory ID in ASR_PROCESS_EXECUTE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using the standard WD4A component HRASR00_PROCESS_EXECUTE and it's application ASR_PROCESS_EXECUTE. I have one doubt in the parameter tab of the application ASR_PROCESS_EXECUTE.

Actually there is a parameterPERNR_MEM_ID, I think this is the parameter by which we can set the value parameter(PERNR) into memory ID and retrieve the value(PERNR), when this application triggered.

But I don't know how to to this, if this is the right approach.

Can anyone please suggest me how can I retrieve the value from memory ID when ASR_PROCESS_EXECUTE application actually trigged.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Sanket sethi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In window ASR_PROCESS_EXECUTE method Handledefault line 124 ownward you can find the code, how pernnr id is fetched based on this memeory id name sent into appl param PERNR_MEM_ID.

If not intial they are calling a function module which forms the final memeory id, and then fetches the data from the new formed memory id.

check the method for more details.

Regards

Manas Dua

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manas,

Thanks for your reply. Actually I am facing one issue, If I pass the Memory ID as "ECC01" and set the process name in Process parameter, then the form will open by skipping the Select employee and select Process.

But in the case of MSS, ehen I am passing the memory ID as "MSS01" and set the process in Process parameter, then it will not open the form screen dirctly. It will then open the Initial screen Select Employee for ASR_PROCESS_EXECUTE.

It is because of the multiple PERNR are available for the Manager. Do I open the form dirctly for Manager also.

Please suggest.

I have found a blog HCM Processes & Forms: The Many Faces and Frustrations of the Start Application by Chris Solomon for this.

Please go through the link to open the form directly:

/people/christopher.solomon/blog/2010/02/01/hcm-processes-forms-the-many-faces-and-frustrations-of-the-start-application

Please suggest if you have any idea on how to achieve this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanket,

I'm sorry to say but I'm no ESS\ MSS expert, just opened the component mentioned and found the relevant code for you.

Lets see if someone else can reply to your post.

It would be good if you post the same ques in related app area as it is not WD specific.

Regards

Manas Dua