cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process controlled workflow - Reject SC approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I configured process controlled workflow in SRM 7. My approval process is working fine but i need to send a notification e-mail when the approver rejects the SC approval. The requisitioner will receive this email saying that the SC was rejected.

Is there any chance to do this with configuration? Do you have to use a new expression linked to an event to perform this ?

Thanks for your help,

Best regards,

Mário

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply. Actually i've already look to that configuration but i think it works when you use the standard cenario. In my case i'm controlling the process levels, schema, etc with Badi's so i dont think this is working. I tryed to put break point in some functions that are related to that configurarion but it seems that the system is not taking in place that configuration.

This is the only method that you know to send notifications ?

Regards,

Mário.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

It should work. Please check the Transaction Type customizing and make sure the SHC transaction type has event schema SC.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am having the same problem.

Where would I find the Transaction Type customizing and the SHC that you refer to.

Thanks

John

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello John,

See below path in IMG:

SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Define Transaction Types

Then select row for Transaction Object Types BUS2121 (Shopping Cart) and click onto Transaction Types.

On new screen, double-click onto Transaction Type 'SHC'.

Regards.

Laurent.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mario,

See IMG path below:

SAP Implementation Guide -> SAP Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Business Workflow -> Process-Controlled Workflow -> Business Process Configuration -> Define Recipient of Notifications

For scenario "Approve Shopping Cart", you can define user role which will receive notification in the event of "Rejection".

Regards.

Laurent.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can set 'Recipient of Notifications'.

IMG:

SRM -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Business Workflow -> Process-Controlled Workflow -> Business Process Configuration -> Define Recipient of Notification.

Regards,

Masa