cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hot to Disable address fields?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1. In SRM Shopping Cart after user selecting the ship to address name from the drop down box, i need to disable the option for editing the address fields.

Screen no for fields - 310.

2. Is there any screen variant for this screen no 310 fields?

I appreciate ur help and time.

Thanks

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkat

Are you defaulting the address from PPOMA_BBP Attribute

or defult address maintained in the web browser is getting defaulted for all SC.

secondly do you want to hide the binocullar search or you want to make the address field dispaly.

if yu want to hide the binocular that will be throght role deactvate the search for Employee role and if you want to make all fields display then you will have to change the template in SE80

can you throw more light on your requirement as to whether you want to hide the search binocular or make all fields display ??????

regards,

Nimish Sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nimish Thanks for ur answer.

When user selects value from the binocullar search then it will display show all the address fields with content comming from backend.

so now when he selects some value from the binaocullar i need to make rest of the address fields to disable( with out editing the ship to address fields).It should be default values from the backend user should not able to edit that fields.

I tried screen variant (but for this scrren 310 i didnt not find any screen variant).

I hope is it clear now?

Thanks

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkat

This you can modify in template SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS 310

in SE80 --> Internet Service --> BBPSC01 - template SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS 310

you will have to modify this template and make necessary address field display only. for this knowledge of java scripts is necessary.

Take the back up of the template.

Make fields like building , Telephone no Street/ house no display fileds by changing the code in template.

regads,

Nimish Sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nimish, thanks for ur answer.

Is there any other option we can follow? like with BADI's or any screen variant or any other procedure?

Thanks

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Did any one get a change to look up my problem?

Thanks for ur time.

Venkat.