cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA33 MALFUNCTIONING - Reg.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In QA33, while executing with list settings " Select only inspection lots without a usage decision", system is retrieving all the inspection lots irrespective of the list settings selection.

Kindly guide me, what and where i have to check for this malfunctioning. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

Have you cleared (Given UD) for any lot so far from the QA32, if this is not done then system will show all inspection lot. When you select " Select only inspection lots without a usage decision", is system showing any lots with UD (green radio button), if it is so then there is problem.

Please check.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Its surprising! Will you please elaborate this further? You mean to say that system shows the same results when you execute QA33 with all the 3 options?

Did you find inspection lots having status UD ICCO in option Select only inspection lots without a usage decision ?

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Anand,

Thanks for your quick response..

Yes, i have found inspection lots having status UD ICCO SPCO with Selection "only inspection lots without a usage decision"..

Kindly suggest me. Expecting your valuable reply. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kumar

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To the best of my knowledge it should not be possible. The only option is to get help from SAP.

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all...