cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning cost is not coming in report and planning board

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

After budgeting and release the project; I am not able to see planning cost in information system and planning board for some projects.Give me the solution for how do i solve that issue.

Regards

K.Muthukamatchi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts

I have the same problem that planned values are not picking up in the report S_alr_87013532. and i can see the values in CJ40

I run the CJEN report in final run will tick on all the tables except background processing. but could not get the desired result .

do i need to remove the tick of delete tab and what is the significance of this tab

Edited by: madhuri79 on May 4, 2010 8:49 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muttu:

Please check these options

1) Check either planned cost is available for your project from the Tcode CJ40

2) If planned cost is available check same is displaying in Planning board and and reports.

3) If it is not displaying please run this Tcode CJEN for reconstruct the project information database.

4) Please do this job on without background process and Test run check.

5) I am sure you will get the values in your report

Regards

sudheer

Edited by: sudheer ramayanam on Mar 24, 2010 4:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sudheer

Thanks for replay; my issue is solved.

Regards

K.Muthukamatchi

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you dont see planned cost for some projects in information system, it means you have not done the cost planning properly...ask your PS Consultant to check the projects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I can see the plan cost in report and planning board before budgeting and release the project; but i can not see the plan cost in planning board and report.Give me the solution for that issue.

Regards

K.Muthukamatchi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

Are you copying the cost plan to the budget column?If so please try to manually provide the budget value and save it.Check whether they are reflecting in the planning board.If the planned cost is reflecting then release the budget and check the planned cost again in planning board.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ravi

As per your suggestion i have done budget process;till now the project planning cost is not coming in planning board and report also.Give me any other solution.

Regards

Muthukamatchi.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to run transaction CJEN for the projects you canu2019t see the planed costs.

Regards,

Duarte Bilro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to run transaction CJEN for the projects you canu2019t see the planed costs.

Regards,

Duarte Bilro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Duarte Bilro

Now what i will do that for getting the planning cost in planning board and report.

Regards

K.Muthukamatchi

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In other PS Report are you able to see the planning cost for that proejcts ?

With Regards

Nitin P.