cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to count of Functional Locations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Could you please advise me how to count a Functional Locations in Plant Maintenance module?

I would like to find and amount of Functional Locations which are::

1. Assigned for particular plant

2. In status Active

3. In status inactive

4. In status Deletion flag

I was trying to perform this by search in table IFLO but there is no way to filter by statuses and I'm not sure if this table is a good place for such query because the amount of FLocs was much more higher than I expected.

Thanks in advance for valuable answers:

Lukasz Kurlit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

MariaJoãoRocha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also, you can set the status on the IH06 selection screen.

Best regards,

Maria João Rocha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukasz

Indeed you can use IH06 to get Functional Location's List with your classification.

so, to get the information about the sum of it, I admit there is no a real function to count the Functional Locations, but you can do as follow :

1. Get The List of your classification with IH06, then

2. Get the sum of your classification by click on 'Spreadsheet' or press 'Shift + F4' from your keyboard

(Just like to export the list into spreadsheet)

3. They will give you the information about the sum of the list you want to export.

I hope it can be a help for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use tcode IH06 your problem will be solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi tejasg,

Unfortunately my problem still exist.

i have listed all required FLs but how to count them?

I was trying to export them to Excel but list is to large.

system shows that more 9000 lines will be exported by I guess is not to much for Excel 2003. So I wonder is this amount really shows the amount of FLs.

Any idea?

Regards:

Lukasz Kurlit

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can check the MCI6 object statistics ,but it is only limited to no of FL.with installation without installation .other things you have to use the system status of the technical object

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukasz Kurlit,

As the data is more, I would suggest you to just break up your input data in such away that get limited out put (easy to count) and repeat the cycle.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lukasz Kurlit,

You could get this by designing a simple quick viewer report very quickly. Just join tables IFLOT and JEST and include the Status number and Active fields from the JEST table and FL and planning plant from the IFLOT table in both the selection screen and output.

Now execute the list one by one for each type of selection criteria.Once the output is display switch to "list Output" view (Or print preview mode).Now click on the List status icon .This will give you a count of records passed.

Regards

Narasimhan

Edited by: Narasimhan Venugopal on Mar 23, 2010 9:37 AM

Karthic
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lukasz,

Run the report in IH06 and get the output. When you try to export it to excel, click Shift +F4, where it would pop up asking for 'No of Key Columns' just click 'OK' and continue. The next popup would be 'An XXL list object is exported with

N lines and M columns, where N is no of function locations in the system.

By this you would be able to know the count without exporting it to Excel.