cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Shopping Cart Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have requirement to change Shopping Cart screen such as Remove Storage location from display, Change the Product Catagory to call is different and few other.

Does anyone know how can it be achivable? Can i do it at ITS level through SHD0 transaction code or i have to go through some BADI?

Please advise.

Thank you

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha, Nimish

Thank you for the inputs. I will get copy of the changes done at ITS level.

Regards

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nimish, Disha

Thank you for your answer, My other concern is if we do it at ITS level, will transport request be generated? If so When we update the SRM will SAP going to support this ITS changes?

Please advise.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

When you go for upgrade,the ITS changes will be overwritten and SAP will not support that.So better take a backup always when changing the ITS templates.

Also all the ITS changes are client independent.Hope this helps..

Regards,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ritesh

This templates are all written in Java scripts and JSP Pages when we modify this thransport request is not generated the origninal template is modified.

However when you upgare to differnt version and patch then this templates will get overwritten and unles you have a back up of this changes will be lost.

All screen relavant changes have to be re worked after the version change or patch upgrade.

regards,

Nimish Sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh

TO change the Screen layouts you have to modify the templates in SE80--> Internet service --> Templates99

Find out the right template by clicking right click on the web browser and selecting View Source,

For other things like changing product category to Mateial Group you need to chang the label parmeters that is also in SE80 either in parameters in Themes99 for BBPSC01 template or find out the correct template by view source and modify the template,

regards,

Nimish Sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PLease can you list ur exact requirements again..

1> To Remove Storage location from display you can change the ITS templates in SE80(i suppose this in the ITEM details).Please be more specific.

2>What did you mean by "Change the Product Catagory to call is different"?

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.